Post questions, comments, reviews or page errors in the comment box below.
Your File is Ready … Download PDF
PDF Content Summary: TURBOCLEAN™ POWERBRUSH PET Series 2806, 2987 What’s in the Box? .........................................................2 Assembly ..............................................................................3 Cleaning Formulas .........................................................3 Filling the Clean Water Tank....................................4 Cleaning Your Carpet ...................................................4 Emptying the Dirty Water Tank ............................5 After-Cleaning Care ......................................................6 Replacing the Belt & Brush Roll ...........................7 Storing Your Machine ...................................................8 Troubleshooting ...............................................................8 Warranty ...............................................................................8 Product Overview 1 3 4 5 6 2
1. Upper Handle 2. Spray Trigger 3. Middle Handle 4. Clean Water Tank 5. Dirty Water Tank Handle 6. Dirty Water Tank 7. Lower Body 8. Nozzle 7 8
Go online for a comprehensive walkthrough of your new purchase! This guide has everything you need to get ready for first use, including setting up, using and maintaining your machine, but online you’ll find additional resources like tips and troubleshooting, videos, product registration, parts, and more. Go to support.BISSELL.com. IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR APPLIANCE. When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should be observed, including the following: WARNING TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK OR INJURY:
» Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See grounding instructions. Do not modify the 3-prong grounded plug. » Do not leave appliance when it is plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before servicing. » Use indoors only. » Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children. » Do not use for any purpose other than described in this user guide. Use only manufacturer’s recommended attachments. » Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, or has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, have it repaired at an authorized service center. » Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close a door on cord, or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. » Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. » Do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands. » Do not carry the appliance while in use. » Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep openings free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce air flow. » Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts. » Turn OFF all controls before plugging or unplugging appliance. » Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. » Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible materials (lighter fluid, gasoline, kerosene, etc.) or use in areas where they may be present. » Do not use appliance in an enclosed space filled with vapors given off by oil-based paint, paint thinner, some moth-proofing substances, flammable dust, or other explosive or toxic vapors. » Do not use to pick up toxic material (chlorine bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, etc.). » Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes. » Use only BISSELL® cleaning products intended for use with this appliance to prevent internal component damage. See the Cleaning Formulas section of this guide. » Do not immerse. Use only on surfaces moistened by the cleaning process. » Keep appliance on a level surface. » Always install float before any wet pick-up operation.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS THIS MODEL IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY. COMMERCIAL USE OF THIS UNIT VOIDS THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
WARNING Improper connection of the equipment-grounding conductor can result in a risk of electrical shock. Check with a qualified electrician or service person if you aren’t sure if the outlet is properly grounded. DO NOT MODIFY THE PLUG. If it will not fit the outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician. This appliance is designed for use on a nominal 120-volt circuit, and has a grounding attachment plug that looks like the plug in the illustration. Make certain that the appliance is connected to an outlet having GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS This appliance must be connected to a grounded wiring system. If it should malfunction or break down, grounding provides a safe path of least resistance for electrical current, reducing the risk of electrical shock. The cord for this appliance has an equipment-grounding conductor and Grounded Outlets Grounding Pin
the same configuration as the plug. No plug adapter should be used with this appliance. What’s in the Box? a grounding plug. It must only be plugged into an outlet that is properly installed and grounded in accordance with all local codes and ordinances.
Standard accessories may vary by model. To identify what should be included with your purchase, please refer to the “Carton Contents” list located on the carton top flap.
Upper Handle Middle Handle Dirty Water Tank and Lower Body Clean Water Tank Trial-Size Formula
2 BISSELL.com Assembly Go to support.BISSELL.com for assembly videos.
1. Slide Middle Handle onto Lower Body until it “clicks” into place. 4. Wrap up power cord. Cleaning Formulas 2. Slide Upper Handle into Middle Handle until it “clicks” into place. 3. Place Clean Water Tank on handle and push down until it “clicks” into place.
View our family of carpet cleaning formulas for your family of mess makers at BISSELL.com. Keep plenty of BISSELL® formulas on hand so you can clean whenever it fits your schedule. Always use genuine BISSELL formulas in your machine. Other formulas may harm the machine and void the warranty. Pretreat Machine Formula
PET PRO OXY Stain Destroyer Permanently removes tough pet stains & odors with OXY. Clean + Refresh Powerful cleaning and odor elimination with Febreze freshness PET Stain & Odor Removes tough pet stains. Includes StainProtect™ to protect against future stains PRO MAX Clean + Protect Our most powerful formula for tough, ground-in dirt & stains. Includes StainProtect to protect against future stains PET PRO OXY Urine Eliminator Our best formula for pet urine stains & odors. Includes StainProtect to protect against future stains
Certain trademarks used under license from The Procter & Gamble Company or its affiliates. WARNING To reduce the risk of fi re and electric shock due to internal component damage, use only BISSELL cleaning formulas intended for use with the carpet cleaning device. BISSELL.com 3 Filling the Clean Water Tank For additional tips and tricks on filling your Clean Water Tank visit support.BISSELL.com.
1. Remove the Clean Water Tank by lifting straight up and away from the machine. 4. Add BISSELL formula to the FORMULA line. 2. Unscrew the cap at the bottom of the tank. 5. Replace and tighten the cap. 3. Fill with hot (140°F/60°C MAX) tap water to the WATER line. Do not use boiling water. Do not heat water and/or tank in the microwave. 6. Replace the tank on the machine until it “clicks” into place.
Cleaning Your Carpet For additional carpet cleaning tips, head to support.BISSELL.com. Tips Before Cleaning • If cleaning an entire room, consider moving your furniture to another area. • Use a dry vacuum cleaner over area before using your deep cleaner. • Remove any large, solid debris before wet cleaning. • Pretreat stains with BISSELL® Pretreat to improve performance on coffee stains and ground-in dirt.
1. Plug into a proper outlet. 2. Turn the machine ON by pressing the power switch. 3. Step on the recline pedal located below the power switch, and pull back on handle to recline. CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE
4 BISSELL.com Cleaning Your Carpet (continued) 4. Make cleaning passes as described below. Repeat these passes until solution being pulled up appears clean. Empty the Dirty Water Tank and refill the Clean Water Tank as needed.
1. Hold Spray Trigger • 1 pass forward • 1 pass back 2. Release Spray Trigger • 1 pass forward • 1 pass back
Emptying the Dirty Water Tank For maintenance how-to videos, visit support.BISSELL.com.
1. Turn OFF and unplug your machine. 4. Lift tab on the top of the tank. IMPORTANT 2. Release Dirty Water Tank by pulling out and up on the latches on the side. 5. To empty, pour out dirty water using opening at back of tank. Rinse the tank thoroughly. Reinsert tab into tank. 3. Carefully remove tank by lifting up on the Dirty Water Tank Handle. 6. To continue cleaning, align the bottom of the tank to the base and secure into place with latches.
» Please check manufacturer’s tag before cleaning area rugs for any specialized cleaning instructions. We do not recommend deep cleaning delicate, silk, wool, antique, or area rugs without a manufacturer’s tag. » Do not overwet carpet. Be careful not to run over loose objects or edges of area rugs. Stalling the brush may result in premature belt failure. BISSELL.com 5 After-Cleaning Care For more tips on maintaining your machine, visit support.BISSELL.com.
1. Turn OFF and unplug your machine. Follow steps 2 & 3 in the section above to remove the Dirty Water Tank. 4. Ensure the Dirty Water Tank is empty by gently removing the float stack and unscrewing the ring at the bottom of the tank. Follow steps 4 & 5 on page 5. 7. To replace the Nozzle, align top into channel in front of red filter and press in place. 2. Grab the top of the Nozzle and pull it up and away from the machine. Rinse or wipe it clean. Use a cloth to wipe debris from the red filter. 5. Clean and rinse debris from the float. Keeping the float clean prevents your Dirty Water Tank from overflowing and ensures the seal stays intact. 8. Use both hands to push the bottom portion of Nozzle into place. 3. Use cloth to wipe brush roll cover clean. 6. Once clean, assemble by aligning the arrow on the float with the notch on the tank. Then, return the ring and twist to lock. Make sure it’s fully aligned, so water doesn’t leak. 9. Once Dirty Water Tank is dry align the bottom of the tank to the base and secure into place with latches.
ATTENTION If you experience no suction, remove the Dirty Water Tank and ensure the Nozzle is secured and latched appropriately. Return Dirty Water Tank to the machine and try cleaning again. WARNING To reduce the risk of fi re, electric shock or injury, turn power OFF and disconnect plug from electrical outlet before performing maintenance or troubleshooting. 6 BISSELL.com Replacing the Belt & Brush Roll For maintenance how-to videos, visit support.BISSELL.com.
1. Turn OFF and unplug your machine. Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to remove the 3 screws. 2. Remove belt cover. 3. Pull Brush Roll out and remove belt from track. 4. Pull belt off of motor shaft. 5. Wrap new belt around motor shaft. 6. Put the belt on the Brush Roll track. Put the Brush Roll back into position. 7. Align Brush Roll mount to screw post. 8. Reposition belt cover. 9. Reinstall 3 screws.
Any other maintenance or servicing not included in this manual should be performed by an authorized service representative. WARNING To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or injury, turn power OFF and disconnect plug from electrical outlet before performing maintenance or troubleshooting. BISSELL.com 7 Storing Your Machine Visit support.BISSELL.com for additional maintenance tips for your machine. Store your machine in a protected, dry area. When finished using the product, wrap cord around cord wrap for storage. NOTICE: To reduce the risk of a leaking condition, do not store machine where freezing may occur. Damage to internal components may result. Troubleshooting For a comprehensive walkthrough of your product and support tips visit support.BISSELL.com. This guide has everything you need to get ready for first use, including setting up, using and maintaining your machine, but online you’ll find additional resources like tips and troubleshooting, videos, product registration, parts, and more. Warranty 1-Year limited warranty, may vary by state. Visit support.BISSELL.com or call 1-800-237-7691 for complete warranty information. We’re Waggin’ Our Tails! BISSELL® proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation® and its mission to help save homeless pets. When you buy a BISSELL product, you help save pets, too. We’re proud to design products that help make pet messes, odors and pet homelessness disappear. Visit BISSELLsavespets.com to learn more. But wait, there’s more! Join us online for a complete guide to your new product, including troubleshooting, product registration, parts and more. Go to support.BISSELL.com. REGISTER INFO VIDEOS PARTS SUPPORT ©2020 BISSELL Inc. All rights reserved. Printed in Malaysia. Part Number 1622438 02/20 RevA
FREE ENGLISH PDF
USER GUIDE - USER MANUAL
OWNER GUIDE - OWNER MANUAL
REFERENCE GUIDE - REFERENCE MANUAL
INSTRUCTION GUIDE - INSTRUCTION MANUAL