PDF Content Summary:
Read this user manual carefully before you use the appliance and save it for future reference.
– Never immerse the appliance in water.
– Children shall not play with the appliance.
– Do not open and remove the blade guard during use.
– Do not use the appliance if it shows visible damage or if the blade unit or blade guard is broken.
– Do not let pointed objects come into contact with the blades during use.
– Do not switch on the appliance when performing cleaning and maintenance.
– Keep your fingers and hand away from the blades during cleaning and maintenance.
– The appliance is intended for garments only.
Electromagnetic fields (EMF)
This Philips appliance complies with all applicable standards and regulations regarding exposure to electromagnetic fields
Using the appliance
Make sure you smooth out the garment on a flat surface. Do not press the appliance onto the garment too hard. Do not use the appliance on embroideries, zips, buttons and loose threads.
Cleaning and maintenance
Always switch off the appliance and remove the batteries before you clean the appliance.
– This symbol (Fig. 12) means that you must not throw away the appliance with normal household waste. Dispose of it at an official collection point for electrical appliances. Correct disposal helps to preserve the environment.
FREE ENGLISH PDF
USER GUIDE – USER MANUAL
OWNER GUIDE – OWNER MANUAL
REFERENCE GUIDE – REFERENCE MANUAL
INSTRUCTION GUIDE – INSTRUCTION MANUAL